365 Day Art Challenge
On January 1st, 2016, we start our Munich Artists 365 Day challenge. The challenge will be divided by weeks & months so that you can decide to try doing the full 365 day challenge or jump in for a week or a month when you have time.
The January challenge will begin on January 1st and will be a 30 day challenge based on goals.
We want you to work on creating your favourite artform for 30 days in a row. The art can be any format, photography, print, sketching, painting, collage etc. We want you to create original pieces each day so please, do not share with us anything already created or, created by other people.
The Quotes we will be using for the 30 days are:
- If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you.
- A goal without a plan is just a wish.
- Arriving at one goal is the starting point to another. (John Dewey)
- Success is a result, not a goal.
- Goals are dreams without deadlines.
- Stay positive, work hard, make it happen.
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. (Walt Disney)
- When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don’t adjust the goals, adjust the action steps. (Confucius)
- One of the secrets of life is to make stepping-stones out of stumbling blocks. (Jack Penn)
- If you are bored with life—you don’t get up every morning with a burning desire to do things—you don’t have enough goals. (Lou Holtz)
- Winners are losers who got up and gave it one more try. (Dennis DeYoung)
- God Gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them.
- Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. (John Wooden)
- Believe you can and you are halfway there.(Theodore Roosevelt)
- Decide whether or not the goal is worth the risks involved. If it is, stop worrying. (Amelia Earhart)
- You haven’t failed until you quit trying. (Anonymous)
- Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment. (Jim Brown)
- A goal should scare you a little and excite you ALOT. (Joe Vitale)
- Motivation gets you going and habit gets you there. (Zig Ziglar)
- Do something every day that gets you closer to your goals.
- Clap for your damn self.
- You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. (C.S.Lewis)
- Endurance is one of the most difficult disciplines, but it is to the one who endures that the final victory comes. (Buddha)
- The Best thing I ever did was believe in me.
- How bad do you want it?
- Either I will find a way or make one.
- Stop doubting. Work hard and make it happen.
- Your dream does not have an expiration date. Keep trying.
- As for what you want and be prepared to get it. (Maya Angelou)
- Old ways won’t open new doors.
Photograph of Desk by Jeff Sheldon