The platform in Obersendling is offering courses for artists & creatives (in German.) From June until October 2016, the Platform Academy will be offering the following courses:
- Seminar 1: Innovation and Creative Processes: Principles and Methods of Design Thinking.
- Seminar 2: Self-employment/Entrepreneurship in the creative sector.
- Seminar 3: Crowdfunding
- Seminar 4: Arts and Cultural Funding – Fundraising, Sponsorship, Strategic Alliances – The basics
- Seminar 5: Arts and Culture fundraising, sponsorship, strategic alliances – Implementation
- Seminar 6: Basics of Social Media – Relevant platforms, tools and formats for creatives.
- Seminar 7: Content strategies for culture and creative industries.
- Seminar 8: Digital strategies for cultural and creative industries.
- Seminar9: Digital event formats in social media: #tweetup #instawalk #instaswap etc.
- Seminar 10: Successful self-marketing
- Full day courses: 85 Euro
- Half day Courses: 50 Euro
- Early Bird: 10 Euro off per course (Registration until Friday, April 15, 2016)
- Max. 15 person per seminar
Registration deadline: One week before the each course starts.
Email the platform: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 089 324 90 09 0
PLATFORM Kistlerhofstr. 70 house 60 3rd floor, 81379 München