- 1800 to 2100 Back From Venice – Reception at Goldberg Studios for Saevar Karl.
- Drink and Draw Starts starts at 1830. Hosted by Maria Widermann. Location Dreigroschenkeller Lilienstrasse 2, 81669 Munich, Germany.
- Open Art – Starts at 1800 Here is a link to their Facebook page and here is the map – GalerienStadtteile_OpenArt2015. Go visit Galleries around Munich and see what artwork they are exhibiting.
- Shop Etsy offline at Himmel Kunst and Zwirn – Local artisans selling their creations.
- Friday 1900 to 2100
- Saturday 1000 to 1830.
- Home Exhibition by Sebastian Hoffman – Young artist wanting you to have fun and see his artwork. Last time I saw him he had a hipster beard. Go see if he still has one.
- Friday 1800. DJ starts at 2200
- Saturday 1600 Live Musik starts at 2000
- Here is the link to his website
- SZ – Night of Authors September 12 – 26 Readings around town. Tickets are 10 Euro. Like listening to Germans talk about literature. Here is a whole weekend of intellectual chatting and readings. I’m not sure if any of them are in another language. My assumption is that they are all German.
- Book Presentation”As I see New York”at the Olympus Photography Playground starts at 1600.
- Evelyn Hofer Exhibition at Villa Stuck 1100 to 1800. A photography exhibition. We love photography exhibitions.